[vox] ownCloud?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu May 3 17:09:53 PDT 2012

I recently learned of "ownCloud", an open source project for hosting ones
own 'cloud' (music, pictures, calendars, etc.).  There are also providers
that host ownCloud-based stuff, that you can pay (or use for free).

I've not had time to look into this, but I like the idea of 'DIY'.
Has anyone here used it?  Would you recommend it?

(In the meantime, since my interest has been piqued, I'm trying to see if
they have anyone out this way who'd like to come talk about the project
at LUGOD some time. ;) )

Sent from my computer