[vox] Linux Users' Group of Davis social gathering tomorrow! (Tue Mar 6)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Mar 5 15:09:36 PST 2012

Tomorrow is the first Tuesday of the month, and per our standard schedule, that means it's time for our monthly Linux Users' Group of Davis social gathering, at Crepeville restaurant in downtown Davis!

Join other Linux-, free- and open source-software, and technology enthusiasts for an informal gathering over dinner, starting around 7pm.

  Crepeville
  330 3rd St  (corner of 3rd & C, across from Central Park)
  Davis, CA

More info:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Sent from a mobile device