[vox] What is you opinion on having a Java EE talk for February?

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Tue Feb 21 16:28:49 PST 2012

At last night's meeting, I mentioned I could do a Java Web talk for February.
What do you guys think about a Java EE talk for March?

It seems that many favor python. While I think Python is great, I think there
is a lot of wonderful stuff going with Java as far as doing web applications
and the ultra wide application stuff with REST, security, EJBs, etc that you
can do today. Netbeans and Glassfish are doing a lot of great stuff. And now
with Java EE, you can dump much of that XML configuration stuff so many
loathed with J2EE.

What is your take?

brian
--