[vox] Need speaker for Feb

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Feb 9 17:15:24 PST 2012

I'm specifically referring to my experiences working on OSGeo Live
http:\\live.osgeo.org
It's a set of bash scripts that install and configures more than 40
Geospatial applications into a distro we release as a VM image, iso for
dvd and iso for usb usage. That install includes example data, projects
and tutorials for all the applications.

So a little bit of 1. and 3., lots of scripts, some deb, some jar, some
source, and some other to get packages built on top of Xubuntu which
when then make into a Live disc to give out at conferences, and some of
use to install computer labs at universities for teaching all things
related to Geospatial Science (aka GIS & Remote Sensing).

Thanks,
Alex