[vox] [fwd] January Co-op Events

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Wed Dec 5 15:10:12 PST 2012

It's like a celebration of annother anniversary of the Davis Republic.
Bill brings the goodies box of Lugod propaganda and we bring our laptops
and explain GNU/Linux to curious folks.

Personally, I like a conspiracy theory, cabals, and secret societies.
People are much more intrigued by it. Probably not a good idea though.