[vox] Anyone installed Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Carl Boettiger cboettig at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:44:06 PDT 2012

installed today (thanks to UCD's mirror).  First impressions: no problems,
fast & stable.  Unity is very responsive & the HUD is neat.

There's some buzz<http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2012/04/ubuntu-12-04-released/>about
adobe handing linux flash off to google, leaving us to require chrome
for a browser fully supporting flash?  Thoughts on this?

-Carl

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Philip Ballew <philipballew at ubuntu.com>wrote:

> Its very stable. I have been running it since late Febuary and seen
> few problems.
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Tony Cratz <cratz at hematite.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> >        Seeing Ubuntu 12.04 LTS was released today, has anyone been
> >        brave enough to install it?
> >
> >        I may try it in a VM first before I upgrade my system next week.
> >

> >                                                                Tony

Carl Boettiger
UC Davis
http://www.carlboettiger.info/