[vox] Software Freedom Day 2011

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Sep 14 21:30:46 PDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 09:28:42AM -0700, Sameer Verma wrote:
>    Software Freedom Day is upon us. We will be celebrating on September 15,

Have a good one!  We didn't assemble anything this time around
(and, in fact, I'll be busy in West Sac that day running a 'retro gaming'
event for teens at the library), so I we're definitely not doing anything
officially-listed, and probably not anything ad hoc, sadly!

-bill!
PS - I'll be doing the retro gaming thing in Davis the following Sun, 9/25 :)