[vox] Lug-nuts list down on SacLUG

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Tue Sep 13 15:21:57 PDT 2011

If you are a SacLUG fan, the mailing list is not accessible at them moment.
We moved the website, but in the move our volunteer didn't take into consideration
that the old site also ran dns and had the MX record that pointed to our list
serve. I am taking over the dns and will implement the MX for saclug and we
should be back in action shortly. I have to prepare for the SacJUG presentation
tonight.

brian
--
Brian Lavender