[vox] Fwd: Re: linux technical support

Nick Buxton nicholasbuxton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:39:59 PDT 2011

Hi, Alex Mandel suggested posting to this list. I was wondering if there
was anyone on this list based in or near Davis who offers or can
recommend anyone who provides paid technical computer support for Linux
users.

I am looking for someone who could install a new hard drive on my
computer and do a fresh Ubuntu install and a few other Ubuntu-related
tasks. I realise I could do this through an installfest but I am still
too new to Ubuntu to deal easily with issues that come up and currently
do not have time to do it myself due to work/family commitments. I am
also interested in finding someone who can give longer-term support as well.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Nick