[vox] Linux Games

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Mar 28 17:07:04 PDT 2011

On 03/28/2011 04:54 PM, Darth Borehd wrote:
> What natively-running Linux games do think are the most fun?

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2011/03/humble-bundle-creator-on-ars-influence-and-why-linux-is-important.ars

After seeing the article I tried a few games and there are some good
ones from the humble bundle, indie gaming market.

Personally I found glob2 to entertaining if you like the RTS
starcraftish stuff, but it requires people to play against to be really
good. I've also had decent luck running Never Winter Nights/Baldur's
gate etc on linux.

Really depends on the genre of games you're looking for though, tux
racing really fits the bill sometimes.

Thanks,
Alex