[vox] [fwd] Picn*x 20 date set for Aug 27 - park reserved [Sunnyvale]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Mar 23 12:42:34 PDT 2011

----- Forwarded message from Ian Kluft -----

Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 17:22:40 -0800
From: Ian Kluft
Subject: [Picnic Announce] Picn*x 20 date set for Aug 27 - park reserved
To: Linux Picnic Announcements

I reserved the Meadowlands picnic area at Sunnyvale Baylands Park - same as
last year, and our first choice of location.  The date is Saturday, August 27.

An initial update has been done to the web site at http://linuxpicnic.org/
But there's still more to do.

For those who use Facebook, there's an event page which you can use to
update your mobile/desktop calendars or invite friends at
   https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=167412419978115

Venkat says his friend Aaditya Bhatia is interested to be the Picnic
Coordinator this year.  They'll have more details for a proper introduction.
Venkat and I will be assistants to the coordinator, having done that before.

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer