[vox] Speaker on Monday may not make it

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sun Mar 20 11:42:34 PDT 2011

Hi Bill :)

Can I get John Wojnaroski's email addres from you?

I sent an email to LFS Tech's support address a few days ago, but didn't
get a reply.  Also left a message on their phone #.

I was curious if JW was gonna fly himself up, & if I could get an air
lift from him from Berkeley up to LUGOD.  (Perhaps you saw my post to
the lugod list on that.)

WIth the bad weather, maybe that's not advisable at this time. ;(

Still, I'd like to ask him, & hear his thoughts on the matter.

What email do you think I can contact him at?

Be sure to take care yourself, traveling in bad weather. :)

Also, you should ask JW to email the LUGOD list with his current status
as to if he'll be making it to lugod on monday. :)