[vox] Installfest in Davis this Saturday! (AndHaskell/LLVM talk atLUGOD next Monday)

jimbo evesautomotive at wavecable.com
Fri Jun 17 10:25:25 PDT 2011

Agreed.  Ran out of salt but will season this just a tad.

The good doctor wants his pc working.  What better way than to bring his pc
to Davis to some very good reliable Lugod members instead of waiting for
someone to come to him.

You reap what you sew.

btw...does the installfest facilities have wifi or lan to internet?  This
can solve a lot of unforeseen problems.