[vox] Who thinks Java is cool?

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Jun 13 19:17:42 PDT 2011

Just another language. It does have some nice support tools and libraries. I tend to select the language for a project based on project requirements, which can range from "whatever gets the product running soonest" to "we only understand Excel". Some clients seem to equate Java with GUI (applets), to my surprise.
DCN:<jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing

Brian Lavender <brian at brie.com> wrote:

I used to hate Java, but now I think it's cool.

Any comments?

brian
--
Brian Lavender