[vox] Library not available in Jan.

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jan 3 14:04:47 PST 2011

I'm at the public library; today's the first day that rooms can be
resv'd.  I penciled us in for Feb & Mar 21sts.  The lib. is closed
on Jan 17 & their alarm sys isn't set up for after-hours use.  We can only
reg 3 months in advance, so we can't reg for April until later this month.
They'll contact me to tell me if we can get the other dates.

So, since Jan is our anniv. meeting, I think we might want to find
another venue, unless folks think we can fit in Explorit. Thoughts?

PS - They were hoping to have an automated, online sys for doing room resv's,
but that didn't work out. They're looking into alternatives, but those
are expensive. Does anyone know of OSS alternatives?

Sent from my computer