[vox] On Selling Exceptions to the GNU GPL

Mikies Runs Baal mikiesrunsbaal.sec at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 14 18:36:54 PST 2011

Good article, Brian, and the link to the original letter on which it is
based is at the bottom.

I am a firm believer that developers should be able to profit and make a
living from their work.

Otherwise, the only people creating software will be hobbyists, and we
all know the general quality isn't at the professional level for the
most part. No incentive to fix bugs and such either.

IMHO,

MJR