[vox] WTB Used Computer

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Fri Dec 9 11:32:17 PST 2011

I don't have a box to sell, but here are my thoughts.

I have been eyeing the ULV processors. Power consumption is low and
performance is good.  They use DDR-3, so the bus is fast. The following
system looks pretty good, but it only has a 250Gig drive. It prbably
takes a laptop drive.

http://www.amazon.com/ViewSonic-VOT125-04-SU7300-1-3GHz-Premium/dp/B003GALLKY