[vox] LUGOD invited to the Co-Op in January

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Dec 5 17:33:50 PST 2011

Julie Cross from the Co-Op wrote in:

  In January, the Co-op would like to offer our members 31 days of
  activities aimed at being "Healthy, Wealthy and Wise." We'd very much like
  to invite Lugod to participate. We'd certainly love to have you set up at
  the Demo Counter for a demo, but we'd also be happy to host a more formal
  presentation if you'd like to do one.

  We'll promote events in this series in our newsletter, in-store, on our
  FaceBook page and in press releases.

  At the moment, these dates are available for scheduling:

  January 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25,
  26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31.

The deadline for scheduling, so that it could be announced in
their next newsletter, is December 8th.

I'd like to aim for some weekend day before 1/16, because that's our
big anniv. meeting (still needs a venue, BTW).  Also, our next baby is
due at the end of January, so earlier in the month would be best for me. :)

Sent from my computer