[vox] [fwd] [clswest] Sail on over to the Berkeley Marina and join the community leadership dialogue

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Aug 29 15:40:41 PDT 2011

CLS is the Community Leadership Conference (started by Jono Bacon, who
was at Canonical at the time; the main event is generally held at the same
location, and around the same time as O'Reilly's OSCON (Open Source
Conference)).  CLSWest is a local branc-off event that takes place a bit
more regularly, and around the SF Bay Area.  This time in Berekely.

Enjoy!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from erich13 <erich13 at gmail.com> -----