[vox] Fwd: Programmng the Kernel...

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Apr 22 14:15:34 PDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 01:11:05PM -0700, Mikies Runs Baal wrote:
> Bill,
>
> The message I got was that it exceeded the allowable size limit, and was
> placed in queueu for moderator approval.

Oh! Somehow I missed that, sorry. :)

> I didn't realize my cut-n-paste from Amazon that, unfortunately,
> included the graphics would cause any problems.

Heh.  Yeah, we have a low (like 30 or 40KB) limit.  Kinda old-fashioned,
but I don't want to make any assumptions about people's bandwidth and
storage (even these days, since now people have mobile devices :) )

Good luck in your quest!

-bill!
(not a kernel hacker! ... but maybe Pete'll pop up with some suggestions!
he's still on these lists!)