[vox] [Free] Forth books

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Sep 21 18:13:48 PDT 2010

I was recently given a small collection of old Atari 8-bit stuff (circa 1983-85), and the fellow who gave them to me was apparently very much into the FORTH programming language.

I, however, am not. (My modern interests are C & PHP, and Atari-wise, BASIC & Action!) So rather than let these books languish in my collection, I thought I'd see if there's anyone here in LUGOD (such a diverse group) who'd want them.

* FORTH on the Atari: Learning by using / E. Floegel
   (With cover art that is almost obscene)
* Starting FORTH / Leo Brodie
* FORTH Programming / Leo J. Scanlon
* Understanding FORTH: An Introduction and Overview / Joseph Reymann
   (An Alfred Handy Guide)
* Some misc docs, program printouts & FIG (FORTH Interest Group) manuals, in binders

Please contact me off-list if you want any or all of it.

Sent from a mobile device