[vox] promoting wares

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Sep 16 11:35:54 PDT 2010

On 09/16/2010 11:04 AM, timriley at appahost.com wrote:
> [...]

People can donate to use, it just isn't a tax write off I think.

As for the hauling, the whole point of involving the recycling center is
that their truck would already be there so we wouldn't have to do
anything special. It would be more cost effective for them too since
they wouldn't have to drive whole neighborhoods.

win-win is the game,
Alex