[vox] Reasons you might not want to use OpenOffice

Will Marshall marshaw3 at imail.losrios.edu
Tue Oct 26 18:03:48 PDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Eric Engelhard
<ericengelhard at comcast.net> wrote:
> I agree. I shoot almost exclusively with medium (6x6 and 6x7cm) and
> large (4x5") format and develop both B&W and color myself.

Yeah, I unfortunately don't have much access to traditional darkroom
facilities right now, so I've stuck to B&W in the bathroom and
scanning it.  Mostly using this old SpeedGraphic I picked up some
years ago.  Size + portability are two nice things to have together.

And I still get most of my music on vinyl, too.

Regards,
Will

--
"Was aus Liebe getan wird, geschieht immer jenseits von Gut und Böse."
-- Nietzsche