[vox] Reasons you might not want to use OpenOffice

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Mon Oct 25 09:17:49 PDT 2010

This is something to remember when passing out CDs and saying:

"It's free."

We know the virtues of liberated software and once we figure it out how
to use it, we are only constrained by our knowlege, but should we truly
say, "It's free." when users have to make a time investment to use it
and at times be constrained by features they have in MS Office but not
in OpenOffice?

Microsoft created the TODO list for OpenOffice and entered into the twelve
step program for OpenOffice's path to success.

http://www.microsoft.com/showcase/en/US/details/faaf9eb8-77c6-4bed-bc08-c069a7bfbb04

brian
--
Brian Lavender