[vox] OLPC SF Community Summit 2010 - last call

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Wed Oct 20 09:07:55 PDT 2010

Just signed up. It will be great to see on what who all is working.

I'll have to bring my laptop along and work on my report for my MS
Project, but I am sure I can interleave the two. Will there be
wireless internet there? Will we have to have a mesh network adapter?

I see that 802.11s specification is just about finalized.