[vox] [fwd] [LincolnLUG] Linux at the Library - November 20, 2010

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Nov 16 10:44:57 PST 2010

For those in or near Lincoln!

----- Forwarded message from Clay Abrams -----

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:19:45 -0800
From: Clay Abrams
Subject: Linux at the Library - November 20, 2010

   All

   It's only 5 days till our next meeting.This will be an important meeting
   because we will decide the future of our Group.
   This meeting will be last scheduled one. Should we continue?

   http://sites.google.com/site/lincolnlug/

   I have contacted the Linux Users Group in Davis and they agreed to help
   publicize our group's activities. Hopefully we may have some new folks
   attend this next meeting.

   The topic of discussion will be Linux Backups. I will discuss standard
   Linux techniques and my own specialized technique which I have been using
   for 5 years.

   I hope you will find this topic of interest. Let me know your thoughts, on
   the group's future.

   Looking forward to see everyone again.

   Clay Abrams

----- End forwarded message -----