[vox] ACM programming contest

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Thu Nov 11 23:54:50 PST 2010

Harold,

Thanks for the list of the problems. I just logged into UVa and I can't
even seem to solve a relatively basic 3n + 1 problem. My output seems
to work, but my submission kicks back as wrong. It is very agravating.

I will see if I can put together the PC^2 programming contest program
and we can do a run. Otherwise, I'll just stick to UVa online judge.

brian