[vox] Fwd: Future of scientific collaboration - two talks @ UC Davis

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Nov 8 13:12:01 PST 2010

Passed along to us from our friends at the Davis Open Science
group ( http://openwetware.org/wiki/UC_Davis_Open_Science ).

Note: I don't actually see these events on that site,
but I'm not sure where else to link to.  (I added these events
to our calendar over at http://www.lugod.org/ )

Enjoy!

-bill!