[vox] [fwd] Catch up on all the latest news from Open Source for America [Webinar tomorrow, May 27]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed May 26 16:29:36 PDT 2010

FYI:

----- Forwarded message from "General announcement list (low traffic)" -----

Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 18:43:24 -0400
From: "General announcement list \(low traffic\)"
Subject: [OSA-Announce] Catch up on all the latest news from Open Source for America

   Dear OSFA Members,

   Want to catch up on the latest from Open Source for America? OSFA steering
   committee members Jeremy Allison of Google and Terri Molini of
   Initmarketing will present during the Open Your World webinar this
   Thursday, May 27th, at 4pm ET.  Registration is FREE.

   We hope you'll join us to learn more about OSFA and our current
   activities, including our Federal Agency Openness Report Card project.

   Register for the webinar at http://www.redhat.com/openyourworld/  and
   don't forget to visit http://www.opensourceforamerica.org to follow our
   Planet feed and find out the latest from OSFA.

   Warm regards,
   Emma McGrattan

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer