[vox] Anyone going to OSCON?

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Wed May 5 23:39:04 PDT 2010

Any other OSCON attendees out there?

I just signed up. I signed up for the Erlang session and the Patterns
in Python on Tuesday. An expo pass is free, but I figure that since I am
still a student I would check out the Tutorials on Tues.  I am primarily
going to see what people are up to. Not to mention that I have been to
Portland for a long time. I hear it has grown into a great city. Anyone
else planning on going? I am thinking of flying, but I might just drive. I
got the whole week off of work! Woo Hoo!

brian
--
Brian E. Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"All too often, developers spend a majority of their time integrating
disparate technologies, manually tracking state, struggling to understand
JSF, wrestling with Hibernate exceptions, and constantly redeploying
applications, rather than on the logic pertaining to the business at hand."
- Seam Overview