[vox] [OT] Reminder: Atari Party this Sunday (March 14th)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Mar 10 15:15:39 PST 2010

I'm friends with many of you here (mostly thanks to LUGOD), and we're
all here because we like technology.  So I just wanted to send a quick
reminder that I'm holding my 2nd annual "Atari Party" this Sunday[*],
and you're all invited!

We'll have tons of systems & games (some of the folks
bringing stuff come from as far away as Oregon and Washington!),
loads of give-aways, and two movies ("Once Upon Atari" and "Tron"),
and it's all free.

I hope you can make it!  Bring your friends & family!
Spread the word!  See it all here:
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/

[*] March 14th, 12pm-8pm at Redwood Park, 1001 Anderson Rd in Davis.

PS - Thanks to LUGOD members Mike Simons, Daphne Paraes, Tracia Barbieri,
Marianne Waage, John Marcotte, Stephen Matthew Helms and Nick Schmalenberger
(along with all of the other, non-LUGOD folks) for offering to help me
this year!