[vox] Mount EXT filesystem in windoze and access /dev

Adam Yergovich ayergovich at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 15:58:22 PST 2010

Hello,

I have a filesystem gadget setup on my linux device and it happily mounts in windoze or linux and recognizes a FAT filesystem.  I'd really like if i could get write access to the /dev files from the outside world though and was thinking if there was perhaps some way that i could get windows to mount a ext filesystem.  Anyone have any recommendations for how i might make windows and linux talk?

Alternatively, can anyone point me towards a good guide for programming the ethernet gadget driver on linux and windows?

Thanks,

-Adam