[vox] [fwd] The IBM ILOG Visualization Webinar Series - Upcoming Presentations

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Mar 3 21:52:30 PST 2010

Enjoy,

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from IBM ILOG Visualization Team -----

Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 17:42:49 -0800
From: "IBM ILOG Visualization Team"
Subject: The IBM ILOG Visualization Webinar Series - Upcoming Presentations

THE IBM ILOG VISUALIZATION WEBINAR SERIES

Join us for the latest series of IBM ILOG Visualization webinars

BUILDING CUSTOM DIAGRAM APPLICATIONS FOR THE WEB WITH IBM ILOG JVIEWS DIAGRAMMER
-Thursday, March 4, 2010
-9:00 am PST / 12:00 pm EST
Register: http://www.elabs7.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=azqz,ki4w,1lsy,cv7c,m7u1,h1bz,4dm6

Please join us for this introduction for programmers to IBM ILOG
JViews Diagrammer. We will start with an overview of the architecture
of Diagrammer web applications. Then we'll dive into a simple,
bare-bones sample that you can use as the basis of your own
application. We'll finish with descriptions of some of the common
customizations of these applications. The presentation uses live demos
and source code to clarify key points. When we're done, you will have
a solid understanding of how to program a web application with JViews
Diagrammer.
Presented by Dan Jeffrey, IBM ILOG Visualization Technical Sales Manager

IBM ILOG JVIEWS MAPS
-Thursday, March 11, 2010
-9:00 am PST / 12:00 pm EST
Register:  http://www.elabs7.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=azqz,ki4w,1lsy,ihwn,6bad,h1bz,4dm6

Please join us for this introduction to IBM ILOG JViews Maps. In this
web seminar, we will present an overview of geo-localized data
displays made possible with IBM ILOG JViews components. Attend this
web seminar and learn how to accelerate location-based application
development with rich user interfaces for the desktop and the Web.

Who Should Attend:
-Programmers interested in learning more about IBM ILOG JViews Maps.
-Current users interested in learning about the new features.
Presented by Erwan Paccard, Senior Product Manager ??? IBM ILOG Visualization Products

IBM ILOG JVIEWS ENTERPRISE
-Tuesday, March 16, 2010
-11:00 am PST / 2:00 pm EST
Register:  http://www.elabs7.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=azqz,ki4w,1lsy,1acz,1c2t,h1bz,4dm6

Please join us for this introduction for programmers to IBM ILOG
JViews Enterprise, the Visualization flagship product. In this web
seminar you will learn how this development product can be used to
create diagrams, dashboards, maps, schedule displays and charts for
both the Java desktop and the Ajax-enhanced Web browser client. We'll
cover the typical use cases and introduce the key technical features
of the products and will include many screen shots and product
demonstrations to show you what's possible. This presentation is aimed
at user interface developers, project leads, and managers.
Presented by Ed Kiraly, IBM ILOG Visualization Product Marketing Manager

IBM, 411 E. Wisconsin Ave., 18th Fl., Milwaukee, WI 53202. © IBM
Corp., 2009. IBM, the IBM logo, and ibm.com are trademarks or
registered trademarks of IBM in the United States, other countries, or
both. If these and other IBM trademarked terms are marked on their
first occurrence in this information with a trademark symbol (® or
???), these symbols indicate U.S. registered or common law trademarks
owned by IBM at the time this information was published. Such
trademarks may also be registered or common law trademarks in other
countries. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at
"Copyright and trademark information" at
ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml. Other company, product or service names
may be trademarks or service marks of IBM or others.

IBM ILOG Privacy Policy: http://www.elabs7.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=azqz,ki4w,1lsy,804w,69c5,h1bz,4dm6

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer