[vox] big computer/misc stuff sale/giveaway

Chris Lambertus cml at table2.com
Sun Jun 27 13:20:11 PDT 2010

Hi All,

Bill mentioned this might be a good place to offer up my OLPC laptop.  I'm
looking to sell it for $40, comes with power supply.  I also have a bunch of
other techie stuff (and a car) that I'm selling/giving away.  Before I stick it on
ebay/craigslist, I figure I'll post it here.  Caveat - if you take any of
the free stuff, I may make you take more free stuff.  :-) Sorry if this is
off-topic or inappropriate.

I'm in Woodland, but can deliver to Davis during the week.

0.  PC gaming rig, mobo/cpu from a couple years ago w/ Geforce ..  270?
Athlon 64, 2GB ram, no hard drive, Antec P180 case, Corsair 500W power
supply - $160

1.  OLPC Laptop w/ Power supply, like new - $40

2.  Gigabyte GA945GZM-S1 core2 motherboard (no CPU) w/ 2GB DDR2 RAM - $40

3.  Playstation 2 Slim w/ GTA San Andreas, GTA Vice City Stories, Tony Hawk
Pro Skater 4, Tony Hawk's Underground - $40

4.  Athlon 2600+, working, 1GB RAM, Case, PS, 80GB/200GB PATA drives,
DVD-ROM - $20

5.  2U Rack case - $10

6.  Tamrac SAS camera backpack - $10

7.  Sony STR-D865 Receiver Works, w/ Remote- $10

8.  Pioneer PD-TM3 18 disc CD changer w/ Remote and 20 6-disc cartridges-
http://www.hifiengine.com/manuals/pioneer/pd-tm3.shtml - works - $10

9.  Large roll Carlton Smurf Tube, 3/4", maybe 25-50', not sure.  $10

10.  1GB Kingston DDR2 PC2-4200 - $5

11.  Logitech wireless Keyboard and Mouse w/ USB dongle - $5

12.  Mr.  Coffee Coffee maker - Free

13.  Krups small coffee maker - Free

14.  Misc lengths 1" Carlton Smurf Tube - Free

15.  PCI Modem - Free

16.  Lian-Li case w/ power supply - Free

17.  Ancient BP6 (SMP Celeron) w/ ram, case, power supply, maybe some PATA
hard drives- Free

18.  Misc PCMCIA cards, all missing dongles - Adaptec 1480B SCSI, Netgear
FA410, 3com 3CCFE575BT, 3com Etherlink III - No idea if any of these work -
Free

19.  Amdek Color-500 RCA monitor (great for old video game consoles, C64
type stuff) - Free

20.  Toshiba SD2109 DVD PLayer w/ remote-
http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-SD2109-SD-2109-DVD-Player/dp/B00000J3OO -
WARNING - This is a region-free PAL OUTPUT DVD player.  - Free

21.  D-Link 7 port USB hub w/ power supply - Unknown Functionality - Free

22.  PV-DA408P+ - Some kind of PCI TV tuner card - I may have some other
Hauppage tuners and an HDTV tuner as well, if I can find them.  Free

23.  Creative Audigy2-ZS PCI sound card w/ external mixer box.  - Free

24.  2 120mm Antec case fans - Free

25.  Que Drive M2 - Firewire 10GB exernal disk, w/ case, cables, manuals,
power (works with bus power too).  Could probably replace with larger drive
- Works- Free

26.  Netgear FVM-318 Wireless Router/VPN/Firewall w/ power supply - Free

27.  Some kind of cartridge adapter for a Handspring palm-type device - Free

1972 Chevy Nova 350 V8 - Rebuilt engine, 280 cam, electronic MSD ignition,
holley 4 barrel, edelbrock intake, electric fans, race radiator, headers,
polygraphite suspension, subframe connectors, rebuilt T350 transmission,
lowered, custom exhaust.  LOUD.  $4000 Negotiable

Thanks!

-Chris