[vox] FWD: RSS feeds of Dell Linux mailing lists

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Thu Jun 24 10:09:56 PDT 2010

Want to follow Dell on the GNU/Linux side? Well, you can follow the
mailing lists using an RSS feed!

----- Forwarded message from Matt Domsch <deleted at dell.com> -----

Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 23:51:18 -0500
From: Matt Domsch <deleted at dell.com>
To: linux-desktops at dell.com

Some of these lists are lower traffic than others, and I find it handy
to have mailing list posts appear in my daily RSS stream.  So, with
thanks to a handy mailman-archive-to-rss script[1], there are now RSS
feeds for each of the mailing lists on lists.us.dell.com.

http://lists.us.dell.com/rss/
has the RSS feeds to subscribe to.

I hope this makes it easier to keep track of conversations on the
lists.

Thanks,
Matt

[1] http://jmason.org/software/scripts/mailman-archive-to-rss.txt