[vox] OStatic on Dell & Linux

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Thu Jun 17 14:05:42 PDT 2010

Interesting Article. I am pretty happy with the Vostro V13. I guess in
retrospect, the Adamo (almost the same machine but only comes with
Windows) has a 40 WHr battery and a solid state drive, and a beefier
CPU. But, the Adamo still probably comes in cheaper than the Mac.

I believe that we have come to the year every year that is the year of
the Linux desktop.