[vox] [fwd] Google phasing out Microsoft products...

Ryan Northrup northrupthebandgeek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 07:23:20 PDT 2010

This doesn't surprise me much.  Google already has an internally used
Ubuntu distribution called Goobuntu.  Perhaps that will be the
dominant operating system instead of Windows.

I find it unlikely that Chrome OS will be used as a full replacement
of Windows.  It's designed for netbooks, not for servers or office
desktops.  But I'm sure the browser itself has already replaced
Internet Explorer :)

-Ryan