[vox] Linux Users' Group of Davis, June 21: "Introduction to IPv6 Socket Programming"

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Wed Jun 2 15:50:42 PDT 2010

If you have someone with a video camera, or maybe even a phone has a suitable camera, I think it would be great to record your meetings talks, & put them online for viewing by others (such as the BerkeleyTIP-global meetings
http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/ )

CLUG in South Africa does this.  NYLUG used to.
CLUG http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=collection%3ACLUGtalks&sort=-publicdate
NYLUG http://nylug.org/meetings/index.shtml#moviespodcasts

See section 3 at the bottom of this page for some sites with videos:
http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/talk-videos

This talk looks really interesting. :)

Be sure to get close enough to get good audio, or use an external mic input.

Any chance someone might record these?