[vox] very cool web site

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at vcn.com
Fri Jul 30 07:06:03 PDT 2010

This is very cool!  I am surprised I hadn't heard about it before.  It
is not a "search engine".  The company (Wolfram, creator of Mathematica,
a very good computer algebra software) calls it a "computational
knowledge engine".  Based on the user input, apparently it searches for
information (perhaps already in the company's database) and then
performs computations on that information.

If you don't need to compute anything about what you are looking for,
yes, use Google.

Jonathan