[vox] [fwd] BBQ, picnic in the East Bay & a Baseball game

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jul 7 17:31:53 PDT 2010

Another Geeknic picnic is taking place, this time in the East Bay:

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Mark Terranova <mark at gidgetkitchen.org> -----

Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 10:50:54 -0700
From: Mark Terranova <mark at gidgetkitchen.org>
Subject: [PenLUG] BBQ, picnic in the East Bay & a Baseball game
To: penlug-members at penlug.org

 Hello everyone we have another cool event upcoming;

July 11th Geeknic 2.5 BBQ before an Oakland Athletics Baseball game 10 - 1
 the game starts at 1:05pm. It will be the A's vs The Anaheim Angels.

BBQ in the parking lot , go inside after we are full of some good food.

Taking BART to the Coliseum stop is the easiest way to get there. Carpooling
is 2nd choice; parking is $17 or FREE at the BART parking lot. Cheap tickets
are $9 & $12 for ValueDeck tickets. If we can get 25 people, we can get an
extra discount.
Sorry for the schedule conflict BerkeleyLUG, you folks are extra invited

#gidgetkitchen on freenode, or just use the direct way
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=gidgetkitchen

-Mark

Also wanting to know if there is anyone from CA that is attending OSCON &
willing to volunteer at the Ubuntu table. Also the deadline for signing up
for the Fedora table is Monday.

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer