[vox] [fwd] Pearson Education User Group Program Newsletter -- July 2010

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jul 1 14:10:14 PDT 2010

Sadly, this email came w/o plain-text alternative, so what you see
below is the HTML->TXT conversion that Mutt is showing me (via Links, IIRC).

Sadly, this means it's a bear to read, and hyperlinks don't work.
I don't want to figure out how to attach an HTML document to my post
to 'vox', either.

I know I've bugged at least one company about sending TXT alternatives;
I can't remember if it was Pearson, though.  In any case, I'll alert/remind
them :)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from InformIT <usergroups at informit.com> -----