[vox] LUGOD Donations Deposited, Financials Updated

G Fitzgerald devnull at lugod.org
Sat Jan 23 14:10:53 PST 2010

All,

Donations from the 1/18/2010 meeting have been deposited into the group's
account
at Golden 1. The group spent $205.32 on food and supplies, and received
$196.76.
This brings our checking account balance to $707.65. The "Finances" section
of
the LUGOD website has been updated to reflect the expenditures and
contributions.

This balance does NOT include a $100 anonymous contribution toward the food
and
supplies for the 11th Anniversary Meeting, as these funds were received by
Bill
Kendrick following the meeting. Bill will either deposit these funds, or
provide them
to me at an upcoming social, or group meeting.

Thanks to all who attended our 11th Anniversary Meeting, and a special
thanks to
all who contributed time, resources, and/or funding to help make it such a
success!

Thanks,
Greg