[vox] Food & cake for this month's meeting

G Fitzgerald devnull at lugod.org
Wed Jan 13 22:10:28 PST 2010

Also, before I forget - please remember (since we may have multiple people
picking up food) to keep a copy of your receipts. I know we've not always
been
diligent about this in the past, but we need to be going forward.

I may, of course, be better suited to coding simulations of parties and
expected
cost-benefit ratios than I am at hosting them :)

Thanks!

-- Greg