[vox] MSI Wind PC Atom works great

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Mon Jan 11 18:11:23 PST 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 01:08:13PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 09:02:28PM -0800, Brian Lavender wrote:
> > I just picked up an MSI Wind PC Atom system for a $143 on Amazon.
> <snip>
> > Not to mention, you can barely hear the thing. It's
> > about the size of my PlayStation 2,
>
> Just curious - Original PS2 or PS2 Slim?

The original PS2. It has a full CD drive and a 3.5 in hard drive. The
power supply is a small DC brick like those used for laptops.

I don't play video games that much. :(

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other

Professor C. A. R. Hoare
The 1980 Turing award lecture