[vox] Fwd: LUGOD Financial Information Updated

G Fitzgerald gfitzgerald1024 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 17:39:37 PST 2010

Forwarding to VOX as well.

Link to LUGOD's financial information:
http://lugod.org/devnull/

Click "Ledger" to see the updated docs.

Thanks!

Thanks,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: G Fitzgerald <devnull at lugod.org>
Date: Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 3:46 PM
Subject: LUGOD Financial Information Updated
To: LUGOD Officers <vox-officers at lists.lugod.org>

All,

I have updated the "Finances" section of the LUGOD website to bring it
up-to-date.
I have also updated the 10/19/2009 meeting minutes to reflect that a
check for $9.00
(deposited awhile ago, reflected in our balances, but previously not
in the minutes)
was received from Dos Coyotes, for the fundraiser held earlier in 2009.

The "Finances - Ledger" section of the website now includes:

1) A list of all known contributions and donations from 1/1/2005 - 12/31/2009.
(Thanks to Bill K. for supplying some info in an earlier e-mail, extracted from
meeting minutes - I have reconciled all of this information, along
with data from
2005, against the meeting minutes.)

2) A ledger of all transactions in 2009, starting from 9/2009 when the
bank account
was re-established, and outstanding collected funds.

3) A note commenting on the financial transition which occurred
earlier this year, and
the lack of some data from 2005 - 2009. (There is no known list of expenditures,
and collections for numerous months are missing from the meeting minutes.)

Additionally, on 12/28/2009, I deposited the $13.00 collected during
the 12/21/2009
meeting into LUGOD's account, bringing the total checking balance to $716.21.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks,
Greg