[vox] [fwd] Linux on TV! [ABC 7 in SF, earlier this week]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Dec 15 16:59:58 PST 2010

Some Linux folks were on Channel 7 in the SF Bay Area on Monday.
Here's Christian's earlier request for folks to participate:

   Yep, this is real!  ABC 7 Live is going to be hosting a show on technology
   in non-profits and schools, and we have an opportunity to interact with
   the hosts and talk about Linux on mainstream TV!
   The studio has given us an extension of time to commit to having people
   show up to talk about Linux [...]

And his follow-up:

   hi,
   We have filled up our allotment of seats for the ABC 7 Live show on
   Monday, 12/13/10.  If you want to watch the show on line, you can see it
   here live from 3 to 4 pm this coming Monday.
   http://7liveonline.com
   And you can also see archived shows there.

   Here is more info:

     http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-talk-balug.org/2010-December/004701.html

Presumably, they can be seen here... I haven't watched it yet:

  http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=7841853&section=7live

Enjoy!

Sent from my computer