[vox] [fwd] RSVPs open for Linux Picnic [Sunnyvale, August 21st]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Aug 9 17:27:11 PDT 2010

FYI!

----- Forwarded message from Ian Kluft -----

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 17:00:36 -0700
From: Ian Kluft
Subject: [Picnic Announce] RSVPs open for Linux Picnic
To: Linux Picnic Announcements <announce at linuxpicnic.org>

We have the RSVP database for the 2010 Linux Picnic up and running.
You can RSVP at http://www.linuxpicnic.org/guests/rsvp.pl

By RSVPing, you're helping us plan the amount of food for the picnic.  But
also if the RSVP count gets near the picnic area capacity, then RSVPs will
be required to get food at the event.

The food is funded by voluntary donations.  Please consider contributing.
http://www.linuxpicnic.org/2010/HowToDonate - we'll send updates to the
linuxpicnic at linuxpicnic.org mail list on how that's going.

Like last year, the T-shirt selection was not included in the RSVP process.
We'll send a separate link soon where T-shirts can be ordered online.  There
was no sponsor for T-shirts - but we also didn't try hard to look for one.
Just so you know, the theft of boxes with 100+ T-shirts in 2008 effectively
ended the tradition of providing T-shirts for free.

Please mark your calendar for Saturday, August 21 at Sunnyvale Baylands Park.

See you there!

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer