[vox] Android roundtable?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Aug 2 15:43:24 PDT 2010

Ok, so sounds like there's a lot of interest, both in terms of
people sharing what they know, and people who want to learn.

So my suggestion is either:

(a) Do it less informally, at the Social Gathering next month
    (Sept. 7th) at Crepeville in Davis

or

(b) Do it as a regular meeting (somehow; maybe with clever
    digital camera -> s-video -> projector use, like I did for
    the uClinux presentation recently), which would need to
    wait until at least April 2011  (specifically, Monday April 18th)

Alternatively, we could do like (a), but some other month (Oct, Nov, Dec...)

Thanks, all!