[vox] Android roundtable?

Bill Broadley bill at broadley.org
Sun Aug 1 15:45:28 PDT 2010

> Since we're booked thru early 2011, it wouldn't be for a while. Another
> alternative (esp since these devices are hard (I think!?) to throw onto
> a projector) would be to do a less formal one at one of our social
> gatherings.

Any reason we couldn't just switch one of the social gatherings to a
normal meeting?  In any case unless I have a schedule conflict I'd go to
an android talk/roundtable at either location.

Does our projector have HDMI in?  Do any of the vox folks with android
have HDMI out (and a cable to convert mini-HDMI to HDMI).