[vox] [fwd] [O'Reilly / OSCON ad] Make Open Source Your Business

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Apr 26 12:27:15 PDT 2010

----- Forwarded message from O'Reilly Open Source Convention <conferences at post.oreilly.com> -----

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:46:50 -0700
From: "O'Reilly Open Source Convention" <conferences at post.oreilly.com>
Subject: Make Open Source Your Business
To: pr at lugod.org

If you would like to view this information in your browser, click here: http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zd2suujugqid2o9n3l09jrgb9cbr1aqpefambo4g

OSCON Is the Place for Everyone Using Open Source in Business

Discover the trends in new tools and understand the growing importance of the cloud.  Hear first hand how organizations nurture open source participation, and how to ensure that innovation remains a core part of your development process.

Thinking of starting an open source business? OSCON will feature sessions covering tips for new businesses, taking your code open, and legal issues open source developers need to know about.

Whether you're a CTO, manager or developer, if you only come to one conference this year, make sure it's OSCON. See the full list of tutorials, sessions, keynotes, and events at:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z20pgumlkp7772po6voj2c3ntkjc2jdajdiga5bo

==================================
Register Now and Save
==================================
Register by June 2 to save $250:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zhrjm9qln7n9rgv8aencmqtrbhc4p0gtb4apjeg8

Featured Speakers Include:

Rolf Skyberg (eBay, Inc.)
Doctor, I Have a Problem with My Innovation...
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zepmp1r39f1g8ognga3lnf5n7595o077gle0nm9o

Karen Sandler (Software Freedom Law Center)
Bare Essentials of Legal Issues for Developers
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zjjn0kah79dib48l0uqs25rkq902osrf2gdj09lo

Leslie Hawthorn
Financial Incentives in Open Source
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z197oo6pqbmcv7uu7vs7erk5a4seo8r74ob2p1no

View the complete list of speakers:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z1fcoe549a39ct7nvj6hsji06bdrgti77brh0fcg

==================================
Latest Radar Post by Conference Co-Chair Edd Dumbill
==================================
Check out the latest Radar post from Conference Co-chair Edd Dumbill:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z7n0vpbvam2s3tc5d52ssu4qjvqmphl8ch9ji46o

==================================
Thank You Sponsors
Intel, Google, Facebook, Gear6, HP, Jaspersoft, Open Invention Network, Parallels, Schooner Information Technology, Silicon Mechanics, and SourceGear.

We look forward to welcoming you to Portland this July!

Allison Randal and Edd Dumbill
OSCON Program Chairs

P.S. Remember, the early registration discount expires June 2, so sign up now to save $250:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zovbd299j3lcno7m10ujb4gt1uv2pe0uujpjqblo

O'Reilly Media, Inc. 1005 Gravenstein Highway North, Sebastopol, CA 95472   (707) 827-7000 / (800) 998-9938

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer